| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sanchez in August is hot at 27.8 °C (82.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.1 °C (89.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- In August the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 8.6 °C (15.5 °F).
- The weather in August is dampish. A sizable 219.4mm (8.6in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:30 long and the longest day is 12:59 long with an average length of 12:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Sanchez August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Sanchez, Dominican Republic
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Sanchez:
- Cabrera, Dominican Republic - 56.6 kms (35.2 miles) NNW
- Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic - 68.7 kms (42.7 miles) NW
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 84.4 kms (52.4 miles) WNW
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 86.1 kms (53.5 miles) WNW
- Nagua, Dominican Republic - 30.7 kms (19.1 miles) NW
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 74.3 kms (46.2 miles) W
- Villa Riva, Dominican Republic - 31.7 kms (19.7 miles) W
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 52.6 kms (32.7 miles) W
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 53.7 kms (33.4 miles) WSW
- Monte Plata, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSW
- Yamasa, Dominican Republic - 65.1 kms (40.4 miles) SW
- Bayaguana, Dominican Republic - 50.2 kms (31.2 miles) S
- V. Altagracia, Dominican Republic - 84.1 kms (52.2 miles) SW
- Las Americas, Dominican Republic - 85.5 kms (53.2 miles) S